Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Giveaway(Love ya'll)
I thought I joined this earlier so I apologize, but I'm interested for sure man.

dong, STEAM_0:0:68442040

A reason that I live my life is to hopefully be a part of making this world a better place one day. 

A piece of advice that I would give someone would be to live your life to fullest and appreciate all the little things you have because it can all be gone in a matter of moments.
Mmm, alrighty.

Hiya, I'm Noire. My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:59816946.
At first, when I saw this giveaway I couldn't really think of a reason I live my life. You don't really think about exactly why you live your life until you sit down and make a point to. Life's one of those things that is so enigmatic yet, so simple. I'd like to say I live my life to seek gratification. This gratification can be from a number of things whether that be from my own actions or others'. To give you a bit of insight in my own life, I am "living for" my future -- playing my saxophone and, fingers crossed, hopefully being accepted into med-school.
If I were to give anyone reading this any advice, I'd like to tell them to live for themselves. Don't become an ass with a god-complex but don't be a pussy who only lives for others. As selfless as that is, you're important broskis. So be hype.

By the way, thanks Zuboba for giving me some real shit to think about. It's nice to just kinda sit back and think about life like that. Thanks for this and the giveaway.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
The man above was in a VC contemplating this last night. I thought he was having a crisis until I read this thread.

Anyways, Matt STEAM_0:1:84644478
I live life for challenges. I joked last night that it was for spite, but in truth obstacles are meant to be overcome. I chose a profession that I find difficult yet enjoyable. I’m not bad at it, but engineering often pushes me to my limits. I fight in a sport where I am at a disadvantage, yet the challenge and nature of the sport are exhilarating. I often review and challenge my character and actions. I am also goal oriented in simpler things, such as collections.
I also have a very short list of people to live for. Whether it’s my romantic relationship (which is a challenge in of itself considering how opposite we are) or from other bonds, there are a few people that I strive to improve their lives or my own for their sake.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Had a terrible hangover this morning but I am alive and awake. Giveaway is closed, Names are locked in and I will begin drawing Rn and annoucing winners. GoodLuck everyone and thank you for signing up :)

*Anyone who wins I'll send a friend request on steam, add me back and I'll send your game

Congrats @MiniMe2001 for winning RE2 

Congrats to @J@ck XDDD  for winning Doom

Congrats to @Matt_st3 (Strongrule) for winning Deadside

Congrats to @dong for winning Dark souls III

Congrats to @bryanbrr for winning KTOR

Congrats to @Noire for winning Dead by DayLight

Congrats to @Eternal  for winning Merlin Vs. Zombies

Congrats to @Cryptic Salsa for winning VCB Why City 4k

Congrats to @Uriel's for winning Gorky 17

Congrats to @MilkManFromMars for winning 2 game, Earth 2150 Trilogy & Enclave

Thank you everyone who has entered the contest. Please add me back on steam and don't forget that this is just for fun and was all random. So if you didn't win nothing big this time do not hesitate to join the next giveaway(I promise I'll make it soon :))

***Anyone who doesn't add me back and respond to my messages within 24 hours will lose the key and a new name will be drawn for the game
I'm still waiting on Mini, Matt, Bryan, and MilkMan. If anyone has contact with these people can you let them know they have won! Otherwise new names will be chosen tomorrow @ 2:00 PM for Deadside, Resident Evil 2, KTOR, Earth 2150 Trilogy, and Enclave.

Thank you :)