Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH CSS Server
!css
(04-30-2020, 05:52 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: !css

(04-30-2020, 05:44 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: most prophunt players don't expect/don't know how to install CSS textures, and usually just leave.

Prophunt is a casual, fast game that people just kinda chill on. Most people aren't going to go through the trouble of installing CSS as opposed to just pressing the join button on a different server.
(04-30-2020, 05:44 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 04:36 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If the only thing people like from a PH CSS server are the maps. they can be added to either server quite easily.

There is always a major problem with having CSS maps on a prophunt server regarding the technical knowledge of the people that play prophunt. You can reasonably expect someone that plays TTT to have to install CSS textures to play, but most prophunt players don't expect/don't know how to install CSS textures, and usually just leave. Every single time we would switch to the one CSS map in the 2016 map pool when I played, the server would go from 25 players to 4 players within 10 minutes.

This is why I have suggested it. We would have CSS in the name and if people don't wanna go through and download CSS, we will have a non CSS server uip. I do like what Star suggested in turning the overflow into CSS. We could lower cap on main to 32 and bump OF to 24. 24 is large enough to not feel empty but not too large to make it unbearable to staff. That being said I fully understand the reasons behind why it's not good now, but nobody has ever brought it up. I thought it would be nice to bring it up.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]