[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Happy birthday fam, hope you enjoy your birthday, especially my birthday wishes
Oh laced Xanax, my dearest laced. How I miss you so. The soft touch of your lips upon my bussom. For which I desire the scent of your presence once again. Every night I dream what life could have been. Forever yours -some fuckin guy
(05-02-2020, 01:22 AM)Battons Wrote: Oh laced Xanax, my dearest laced. How I miss you so. The soft touch of your lips upon my bussom. For which I desire the scent of your presence once again. Every night I dream what life could have been. Forever yours -some fuckin guy

that may be the most sus thing I've ever read. no sexual advances on EpicGuy's TTT bro cmon
(05-02-2020, 01:24 AM)dong Wrote: that may be the most sus thing I've ever read. no sexual advances on EpicGuy's TTT bro
Shit I forgot to say no homo
(05-02-2020, 01:27 AM)Battons Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 01:24 AM)dong Wrote: that may be the most sus thing I've ever read. no sexual advances on EpicGuy's TTT bro
Shit I forgot to say no homo

Are... are you gonna... say it???
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
happy birthday

never forget the best meme on the forums, when papa milo shit on u in that thread.
(05-02-2020, 01:53 AM)Hani Wrote: happy birthday

never forget the best meme on the forums, when papa milo shit on u in that thread.

DONT GIVE ME THAT FUCKEN TONE LACED!!!!
POG happy birthday!! lolrawrxD daily reminder you're gay POG!@
(05-02-2020, 12:07 AM)Noire Wrote: but you smell tho

^ +1

Happy birthday man, just try not to say the n word too much in your excitement
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]