Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons KOS on OT - Help
I was a traitor along with one living other traitor. I was with blakeman. No one saw me kill anyone or even shot a bullet. I had a silent sniper. This was on that wild west map. I was on a balcony. I did kill a player though, that's a fact. It was indeed overtime too. Homer put high sus on me for having a silent sniper because he heard a silent sniper shot. He found the body I killed but he had no proof that I killed him. He specifically said "If this body was killed by a silent sniper, kos Christiana". I was pretty sure it's not kosable, unless you guys change the rules.

How many players were alive?
8 Players
2 Traitor
6 Innos.

4 moderators + a tmod +  trusted said it is kosable on overtime if you have a weapon that was used to kill someone on overtime.
Moderators
Christian
Blake
2 other ones that Christian asked
Tmod
Rippe
Trusted
Homer

So I ask them this:
So you guys are saying it's allowed to kos anyone with the same weapon that was used to kill someone on overtime? So you guys are saying it's okay to mass rdm everyone that has a same weapon, is that correct?

I want someone to clarify this rule to me. Also do not lock this thread and not answer it. I was told to ask on here, so don't be a douche either.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
From what i am aware of weapons cannot be used whatsoever to find the traitors, this excludes T/D weapons, so putting sus on you for only wielding the thing is, again from what i know, unlegitimate and killing for it is RDM.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
When I meant "2 mods said its fine" I meant Blake and Rippe. Since Rippe is a Mod now, not a TMod. :)

I was unsure though, and I told her to ask an Admin/ Bring it here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-25-2017, 04:43 PM)Christian Wrote: When I meant "2 mods said its fine" I meant Blake and Rippe. Since Rippe is a Mod now, not a TMod. :)

I was unsure though, and I told her to ask an Admin/ Bring it here.

From the looks of the forum color and discord color, I consider not.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
You can't kill solely based on someones gun, otherwise you could just say kos everyone with a shotgun cos someone died to one.
I later said "no, it wasn't a valid KOS" to you before I encouraged you to make the thread. I'd prefer the record reflect that.
So, I was right then.
I know I'm not really part of this but that is not a valid reason, especially if there are multiple people alive. That's RDM and a lot of BS to KOS someone for that. I would be frustrated too. Only case where it would be valid is if it was a T weapon, but that's KOSable anyway.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean