Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
I thought the original post was funny yet somewhat intimidating
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Nice to see ya back. Yea, I forgot who u were, but now I can see. I'm kinda gone from the community atm but have a good time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome back asian!
I was about to tell you you looked exactly like Derpy, then I realized you were Derpy.
Fucking keep yourself safe plz.
(03-26-2017, 11:04 AM)Noclip Wrote: I was about to tell you you looked exactly like Derpy, then I realized you were Derpy.
Fucking keep yourself safe plz.
Lmaoooo! Stupid, clip.

@Fozzy This is actually my fourth. The first time was not really me staying since I only played here with my brother for a week and I left. The second time was when I came back and I bought tmod after I was originally a supporter. The third time was when I finally got mod but left. So this is my fourth...third time since the first time doesn't really count since I was technically not part of the community then. And I love you too my little fuzzball.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome back :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(03-26-2017, 03:37 PM)Avi Wrote: Welcome back :^)

Thanks avii :D
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(03-26-2017, 02:34 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 02:32 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: people please don't allow yourselves to be catfished

Can you please not be so disrespectful? Just because I'm an oddball, does not mean you have any rights to call me an attention whore or slut, however you want to see it.

begone catfishing weebspawn
[Image: 66407265d3a3ce4c59b03175e41a1422.gif]
If you guys don't like me, there's no need to comment. What you're doing is just trying to piss me off, and I'll say it's working but I rather have you guys stop. Don't anger me.