Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryuji's Second Mod Application
(05-10-2020, 05:50 PM)-snip- Wrote: What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server? 

From my last application to now, I had rethink my time on Dinks from joining the server an applying as Trusted and to Test Mod, and figured since I have to work on myself even more to improve, I'm not alone with decisions to take place in the community here and that if I need help on server, then there other people here who can help me.
What can you do to help the community?
I want to show that as staff, we are not privilege group of people. Rather we are representing the server as figure heads who were work together as a community rather than a section control lords and to show that we welcome players in a fair game mode that everyone plays fair either if its TTT, PH, DR, or even Murder servers.

If a player has problem we are there even if we cannot respond intermediately since we all have real life person things to take care first. But overall, we are here communicating with players and solving their issues or questions on the forums or on discord. I have been shutting down the Troll's action which prevent other players to join the bandwagon of trolls under procedures and kept players playing fair by preventing them to use illegal spots as a get away or to hide in them as well as player who like to hide as a pixel in the walls of some maps.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us? 

What motivates you to help us? 
What motivates me is that as the community we are like family, showing what we did and showing issues that can overburden us, however we overcome them
and with new staff incoming as well as our current staff applying to be promoted and celebrate with former staff which we understand why they had to leave staffing but not the community as well as some old staff reappearing and coming back.

Before I give my Vote and additional input, I'd like you to answer these questions:
> Why should we promote you to Moderator?

> What can you bring to the server or in other words, what makes you stand out from others?

> Why do you want to help the community? Specifically Prop Hunt (besides the reason you gave for what motivates you)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ryuji's Second Mod Application - by The Triangle - 05-10-2020, 09:46 PM