Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Sabre, White
I didn't see any evidence of sparing presented.  I didn't see a warning to White/Sabre to not ghost only that white(?)mentioned that Ginger was the murder (Video segment) which you can barely hear under the voice of whoever is talking in this call. I didn't see a slay for RDM nor a screenshot to support that Sabre did RDM (though i don't doubt that they probably did RDM considering last time but was it just one time or multiple? With no evidence we dont know). I didn't see screenshots or video to support white being muted or gagged/kicked for mic spam/trolling/disrespecting staff all i saw were screenshots of relay for the warnings which is alright but video for context would be better. -Also not everyone is aware that the audio update jacked up their audio.-
I think Sabre being banned for a few extra days doesn't hurt but I don't see enough here to drag White in for a ghosting claim. So banning Sabre for 3+ days is a +1 for me. White doesnt have enough evidence to support banning him nor have all the procedures been followed yet or they weren't documented.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request for Sabre, White - by Artyum - 05-12-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: Ban Request for Sabre, White - by 5Ginger - 05-12-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Ban Request for Sabre, White - by The Punisher - 05-13-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: Ban Request for Sabre, White - by 5Ginger - 05-13-2020, 01:59 PM
RE: Ban Request for Sabre, White - by Smurfmin - 05-25-2020, 05:15 PM