Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fernando rdmed
Offender's Name: Fernando

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164691360

Potential Witnesses: Minime Mr.pink littlepage remembermekid kramberry A.C.E Weregettingawall Dospayne

Reason for Request: autoslay to : 'T on T/ rdm afk/+rdm x2 =leaf'. He was already autoslain 5 time(s) by MiniMe2001.

Proof: Entire server saw it and many can confirm

[B}Other: [/B]
Dont look so blue
Do you have screenshot or any proof of rdm? We can't slay or ban someone without proof.
(01-04-2017, 08:20 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: Do you have screenshot or any proof of rdm? We can't slay or ban someone without proof.

i dont but mini might have screenshots, all i have for proof is mini setting a bunch of slays on him and eye witnesses
(01-04-2017, 08:23 PM)Mari Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 08:20 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: Do you have screenshot or any proof of rdm? We can't slay or ban someone without proof.

i dont but mini might have screenshots, all i have for proof is mini setting a bunch of slays on him and eye witnesses

Alright. @MiniMe2001 do you have proof?
I don't have any pictures just the aslays. As I had to leave I was only able to make him responds to report and before he left.
I got a hold of Mini's screenshots off his profile.

[LfG]FernandoThePotato[WoLf] - STEAM_0:1:164691360 has been banned for 2 Weeks for:
"T on T RDM: Leaving with 2 unserved slays"

Thank You for the Report!

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]