Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer plans?
Hey guys,

As the end of the semester/school year approaches for many of us, I wanted to see how you guys were coping and what you'd be getting up to over the summer during these uncertain times, as I'm sure a lot of what we had originally planned to do is now infeasible given what's going on.

As for myself, I won't be doing much. Beaches are closed where I live and will probably remain so for the rest of the summer. I might end up studying a bit for the LSAT, reading books I hadn't had the time for during the semester (currently reading Educated by Tara Westover), and watching random stuff on Netflix. Running's a good way to release stress and get outside for me, so I'll probably keep doing that, too, although it gets quite humid here over the summer. Also gmod and being trusted on the best TTT server >:)

I recently started playing Jackbox with my friends over Zoom because of its screen sharing capabilities, and I noticed that you can mirror the game over Steam, too. If anyone's down to chill and play Jackbox, I think it'd be a pretty good time. Feel free to hmu over steam or discord if so!

trzymajcie się!! (take care!!!)
[Image: source.gif]
masturbate then jerk off
Ill probably spend a lot of time biking since its one of the only outdoor activities I'll be able to do. If I'm able to, I'll be working over the summer.
get so constantly drugged up and lose touch with reality.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I'm getting employed at a pretty big machining company as "the IT guy" fairly soon, looking forward to that a bunch. Aside from that, I plan to be a bit more social in my local community instead of being a Grade A Internet Goblin, and maybe even find someone to love.

...that is, if the planet reopens...
lol
Become a former member on the staff team on TTT | Dinklebergs | Staff needed!
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
My friends and I had plans to go to Florida for 9 days at the end of June, but I don’t see how likely that’s bound to happen now. Other than that I’m going to look into another summer job to make some quick money, and probably just play video games lol. I was originally supposed to go to Greece for a few weeks, but then Corona happened.
i have an ap exam tomorrow that i havent prepped for whatsoever
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-14-2020, 03:28 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i have an ap exam tomorrow that i havent prepped for whatsoever

study rn lol
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶