Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: pls label your ban requests as ban requests
(05-13-2020, 03:04 AM)Sharky Wrote: Should be like Staff apps as well
I disagree, with a staff app you can look in the person's threads. 

On to main topic.  It makes sense to have name and steam ID in title. Yeah it's not as fun but it's easier to recognize when searching it. Yes it comes up regardless because it searches whole threads. 

It doesn't hurt to have it, and with the way search is set up it doesn't hurt not to have it. At least put the word BAN in the title. Even if it's like ""BANana swings again"
As for the search function argument, I personally don't like it, and I find it a lot easier to just ctrl+F on the threads page if possible
The reason I named the thread what it was is because it was the named of the person in the ban request, I get that I should not name it something random but the name had a purpose, I flat out gave the name. I will use steam ID in the future if I ever post a thread when I don't ping on call staff. So that's why I named it what it was in the screen shot you used to say what not to do.