Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question in regard to the Dog map
There is a cannon which is fire-able by both Inno and T. 
I have been told multiple things by different staff on the matter of map specific kos' regarding it.
From it being a flat kos, to it being a sus, to it being "well if it kills some one". 
So my question being:
What is the official standing on firing the cannon being a kos/sus?

My thoughts on why it should be a WRITTEN map specific KOS if it is not already.
You often cannot see where it lands or who is standing there I feel it should at the very least be kos for traitor baiting. As well the cannon ball is not an "on impact" explosion and is very liable to end up everywhere BUT where you fired it.
(as example, an unnamed staff -not throwing anyone under any buses- fired it and was unaware he exploded a player and went on about "false kos" and "reports". But it was accidental rdm and double witnessed. He would not of known that how ever until he checked the logs so in his mind it is in fact a false kos and he's not wrong so far as the information he knows states. He had fired it at the cat walk surrounding the building but it dropped down and exploded a player over the fence.)
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
If their firing directly at people, it's kos

I believe that if it's near them, but not close enough to kill them, it's sus
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-27-2017, 02:37 PM)SuspiciousAF Wrote: There is a cannon which is fire-able by both Inno and T. 
I have been told multiple things by different staff on the matter of map specific kos' regarding it.
From it being a flat kos, to it being a sus, to it being "well if it kills some one". 
So my question being:
What is the official standing on firing the cannon being a kos/sus?

Im wondering the same thing because I have also been told that it was kosable if they fire it, kosable only if it damages someone (but not if they fire it), and I've been told it's susable.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Firing the cannon on Dog is a map-specific reason to KOS. I'll have @Scoovie write it in soon.
Thank you much Rippe!
I figured that was something that very much needed some clearing up.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Damage from cannon is KOSable, be fucking careful with it.
(03-27-2017, 03:07 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Firing the cannon on Dog is a map-specific reason to KOS. I'll have @Scoovie write it in soon.

^ That is correct, do not listen to anyone else.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
There was this other map with the same thing but I think they already removed it. It shoots our explosive barrels.
It was made like this for that map punishment:
Warn > kick > ban.
But the warn gets skipped if they know about it and they're just trolling with it.
@"Moderate Hurricane Weather" isn't that right? Remember that one time you continuously do it even after you know? (:

But anywhoozles, it's not the same but similar.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Rules have been updated.