Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
(05-25-2020, 01:03 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote: how did the admins not know about it but like everybody else did
because like avi said when it happened and was discovered we tried to keep it close knit because of the nature and protecting those underage involved
its complicated and i really wish that could be understood

(05-25-2020, 01:05 AM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:50 AM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:48 AM)Avi Wrote: This was part of the reason I didn't want a thread posted here without it being handled carefully.  There is a lot of mud slinging and shitposting that isn't needed here. I may not be admin anymore (for reasons that relate to things about this situation) but I ask you all consider what you're saying before you post it.
The administration had plenty of time to handle this carefully. Ginger was banned 5 days ago.
current admins honestly had no idea until after
the rest had already resigned, and some of it is non staff
pls dont blame current admins is all i ask they had no clue. its hard enough being admin without a mess that you had no idea about is shoved on your shoulders. think of the people on the other side.
I’m aware it’s hard being an admin. I was one. I don’t blame them at all.
thank you for being one of the few understanding ones

Messages In This Thread
RE: So for the people asking about Ginger. - by Smurfmin - 05-25-2020, 01:06 AM