Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
Unfortunately there is really no right way to handle something like this:

Do you say something but do not give out any information to protect those from knowing what kind of mischievous activity was going on?

Or do you let people know the details so that we all know what had been going on and, like Scoovie said, do not fall victim to her or something similar in the future.

In the end, I feel like it was the right intention to not give out the information because we do have younger users that call this community home

And I am also glad to see that this was brought to light so that people will understand and be cognizant of situations like this in the future.  

And to anyone that might defend ginger, check again and realize that someone that does THAT is someone you do not want to be talking/chatting with on the regular.  Online shit can be dangerous.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So for the people asking about Ginger. - by DoYouLiftBro - 05-25-2020, 02:18 AM