Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
(05-25-2020, 10:15 AM)August Wrote: **Prefacing this that I'm not in any way defending her. Her ban was a long time coming for multiple different reasons, but this one kind of surprised me.**
***Also prefacing that I've been inactive for about a month/month and a half with little interaction with anyone in the community, including Ginger, thus I'm probably going to be out of the loop on some things so please bear with me.***

First off, kudos to the admins. I don't envy you guys right now, but I appreciate you guys looking out for the community first. keep it up, yo.

Now for those who don't know me, I had been part of her discord for a long time (not anymore) and I've had a lot of interaction with her since joining Dinkleberg's. Some of you probably consider me as part of her clique. Yes, at one point I was, but I have morals to stick to and blindly following anyone is not what I do.

I can confirm that yes, she did allow minors to access NSFW content. She had a channel that anyone could see and contribute to as long as you were in the server. I don't know if she knew how to restrict something like that, or even thought about it, or even cared. Why she never restricted it is unknown to me and I can only speculate. Still though, it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong that she still continued to have it while still having minors on the server, and allowing more to join with that kind of free reign.

I'm also seeing a lot of people here calling her a pedophile. Now to be clear, just allowing minors to see explicit content does not fall under the definition of pedophilia. Thus, calling her that implies she took some kind of action that indicated an attraction to minors.

My question is what did she do that warrants that title? Did she try to get with someone underage? Did she express attraction to minors? Did she posses that kind of explicit content? Even if having that channel was wrong, calling her a pedo just for that is also wrong in it's own way without just cause.

Again, I'm not defending her actions in any way, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I'm completely 100% okay with her ban and I honestly though it would happen sooner. I'd just rather this not turn into a runaway train of rumors and name-calling without a just reason. I've been there personally, it's not fun.

I really appreciate your honesty and maturity in that post however everyone needs to understand that the community does not need to know the full details, some things cannot be discussed especially where people other than Ginger are involved as that is unfair to them. Overall this is protection for the community, Dink took the decision to put this ban in place, they are his servers and community. He gave all the information that anyone needs.

People are just far too fuckin nosey. She's gone, it's done, everyone move on.
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So for the people asking about Ginger. - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-25-2020, 10:59 AM