Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
1) There is evidence that supports those claims of pedophilia.

2) Now will it go public? No, and for two good reasons. Number one is that it is to protect the victims from her white knight squad, and two it’s because of their age. It’s sad.

3) I was in the Discord and what disturbed me the most is that she knew they had access to those commands and essentially flooded the first channel and she made a second one.

4) While yes that Discord shit isn’t enough for a ban, it just dips your toes into the situation, as stated in point number 2 there’s reasons the other things can’t come out. And yes, I know more than you think so don’t try to at me Artyum.

5) Another thing that baffles me is around 2-3 months ago she went on a literal witch hunt to try and get someone banned for this exact same reason, I just find it a little ironic at this point.

6) Lastly, for anyone defending her you need to rethink your allegiances. Most of her friends are children, and for them or whoever else you might think this shit is made up or doesn’t matter, but it’ll sure as hell matter whenever it happens to someone you care about. So I suggest you get the memo through your thick skull that you’re dealing with a sick individual who you need to avoid. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So for the people asking about Ginger. - by ding - 05-25-2020, 11:05 AM