Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
(05-25-2020, 11:09 AM)August Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 10:52 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: yes... This is something that will never see the light of day for OBVIOUS reasons, but yes.

(05-25-2020, 10:59 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote:
I really appreciate your honesty and maturity in that post however everyone needs to understand that the community does not need to know the full details, some things cannot be discussed especially where people other than Ginger are involved as that is unfair to them. Overall this is protection for the community, Dink took the decision to put this ban in place, they are his servers and community. He gave all the information that anyone needs. 

People are just far too fuckin nosey. She's gone, it's done, everyone move on.

I respect that. That yes tells me all I need to know. 

I've spent more time with her than most people, so I thought if anyone should ask it'd be me. Clearly there are things that went on that even I didn't know about, and I just wanted to know what's been going on under my nose the last few months. 

Thanks again y'all, I appreciate you.

August, literally only a few admins and dink know what is happening, if its not coming from them or dinkleberg, I would not assume its the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So for the people asking about Ginger. - by Artyum - 05-25-2020, 11:12 AM