Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near
Hey Banana

This is really hard as I do think you are a great asset to the team and have learnt a lot since becoming trusted, however I feel that you are not quite ready for a step up to T-Mod. It's a role that has the ability and responsibility of banning and I'm just not sure that you are confident enough to take that task on yet. 

Please do not be disheartened by this as I do genuinely think that you are capable of doing it but that you need a little more time to become confident in handling issues, particularly banable offences like hacking. 

For now I have to -1 I'm sorry.

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
So bannafluid at this ball plate are we.

i dont really have an opinion twords this i dont see you on that much granted i dont play as much ph as i used to i really dont see you.

and i like the way you tag team with possum its good to see it thats why imo i think you really excel in teamwork.

so im going to be a Neutral  boi here. 
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
As for now, this application is denied for test moderator.

People believe that you need to gain confidence on when to use commands and to trust in the evidence you are gathering. These should be relatively easy fixes and you should have little problem getting test moderator in the future.

The earliest you may reapply is September 15, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army