Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of slay by KillerZoreo
This round wasn't really hectic tbh. Terrible quality but I didn't want to upload this garbage on youtube. Here's the death scene of Platon: https://media1.giphy.com/media/VhRYUPSD6.../giphy.gif

From my perspective, two people were pushing each other with props. One person pushed another slightly damaging them (Not sure how much damage but it looks minimal from death scene.) You did not kill them instantly but waited until they walked up to you with a prop to kill them (when they were near death.) The player who was damaged did not call a KOS and was not upset at being damaged, even encouraging it as they continued to prop push people and use their mic. As the single staff member online, it was very difficult for me to make a decision since you reporting myself. I even stated: that it was very difficult for me to make a decision and I was lookng at the death scene. https://i.imgur.com/3CfTkyS.png

Luckily, killerZoreo quickly joined in and I asked him to take a look because I did not want to make a decision on my own report.

You to admins: hey killer
killerZoreo to admins: ya
You to admins: check out the report burrito did
You to admins: he wants me slain but idk if i should be
killerZoreo to admins: he was proven, but he also killed an inno. Did soimeone call out the inno?
You to admins: nobody did
You to admins: 2 guys were proppushing each other
ou to admins: and his defense was 'he damaged him by pushing him'
                NOTE: This defense came after this occured and after Burrito Bowl filed his report. The report said
                something along the lines of 'slay yourself rdm' and my response was 'why did you kill platon?'
                Burrito Bowl was explaining why he killed him when we were both dead.
killerZoreo to admins: no slay. If burrito vunt wants to make an abuse report he can
You to admins: trying to analyze it but then u came
You to admins: tried being impartial lol
You to admins: but i wouldnt slay someone for that was just cautious since it was me judging myself

Since I did not want to make a decision regarding myself since you kept insisting I was slain, I asked killer to take a look at it. I think that killer made the wrong decision and it was the same decision that I would have made whether it be regarding myself or someone else given the circumstances.

Messages In This Thread
Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Burrito Bowl - 06-02-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by DoYouLiftBro - 06-02-2020, 12:44 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Burrito Bowl - 06-02-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by General Iroh - 06-02-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Noire - 06-02-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Noire - 06-02-2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Burrito Bowl - 06-02-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by .ceebeast - 06-02-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by killerZoreo - 06-02-2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Burrito Bowl - 06-02-2020, 01:25 AM
RE: Lack of slay by KillerZoreo - by Geist - 06-02-2020, 01:31 AM