STEAM_0:0:421404875

Potential Witnesses:
Rylo ken, mr goody yum nums
Reason to Ban:
Potential hacking
Proof:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
None of the provided evidence shows anything cheating related. The hit through the wall can simply be attributed to GMod being a really old game and Leyhitreg having the shittiest lag comp I've ever seen.

edit: In the future, try to make sure that someone is 100% without a doubt cheating before you make a ban request.
Well, I wasn't sure, and if this isn't actually hacking, then the obvious answer is to do nothing. I can't tell the difference between shitty hitreg and a hack.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(06-05-2020, 01:59 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The hit through the wall can simply be attributed to GMod being a really old game and Leyhitreg having the shittiest lag comp I've ever seen.

lol what a god

#csgo moment
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I have to agree with everyone else in this thread. Without solid evidence of someone hacking on our server, we cannot do anything to ban them. The videos you've given show suspicious actions but all in all, as @Laced Xanax said, Garry's Mod is a shitty old game. I'll throw the name in the watchlist but that's all I can do.

rip thread.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator