Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye.
Ok I go bye for 2-3 months or maybe a year. See you guys when I am acting like me or when I feel like I can handle my anger.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
peace broski
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Note: I am not actually leaving the community. I am just leaving discord for a while. I will still playing on TTT however but not on any other server.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
You aren't 'leaving' discord you were banned. You said you were going to take a break from the community and it was advised that you should. TTT is not a place to be if you are not ready to be there right now. You already had a ban on TTT so if you get banned again it will be for much longer I can assure you. 

Take....a.....break!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
yea fr if you wanna become a better person and learn to handle your emotions then ttt is not the place to do it lol
How many threads are you going to make about this, dude? Just take a deep breath, a step back, and unwind a little bit
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yes, agreed with Foxka. Stop making posts. Go away. I hope you already signed out of this account and deleted your history. Delete or restrict gmod. The community's toxicity and your present issues with them won't magically disappear by limiting yourself to only TTT. Go away.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
there was a time where i said fuck the community and left for a day and come back. the server is fucking bad. You see the staff leaving? Yeah there's a reason.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
You shouldn't be playing TTT if you're having issues keeping your emotions intact.
Good luck tho.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]