Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Announcement from City
Hello everyone, I just wanted to provide a brief update about myself. 

I am going to have reduced time on the server, due to college. I am starting on my actual degree program now, and I need to devote the most time to that, and also my part-time job. I will still get on the server and play in my spare time, but I will not have as high activity as I had since gaining Trusted and Test Mod. This is not a request for demotion or a resignation, it is simply an explanation as to why you won't see me as much, at least for a while.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Gets promoted. Goes on break ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Nah, I'm just messin. Hope you can come back soon!
*gets demoted for being inactive*
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm pretty sure almost everyone will have activity drop.
(01-09-2017, 04:20 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I'm pretty sure almost everyone will have activity drop.

Not me Sleepy
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I'll be having an activity increase in a few weeks :P
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-09-2017, 03:47 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 04:20 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I'm pretty sure almost everyone will have activity drop.

Not me Sleepy
If you don't have school or even work, but you laze around on your chair like a fat-ass. Then yes, you probably won't count.
Good to see everyone loves eachother here
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean

Me. I have been so packed with homework and I just got back from break.