Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence"
(03-29-2017, 07:37 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: if a detective KOS'es me i wait for him to damage me before i start shooting back, you can't really claim self defence if you're the one throwing the first bomb tbh

you can argue that letting him shoot you first is pretty much letting him kill you, but doing it that way is a lot easier because if you can prove that he shot you first you're not gonna get banned for shooting detectives like you currently are

He had a shotgun, If I let him shoot first from 2ft away I would have been dead. I survived with 3hp

(03-29-2017, 07:37 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: if a detective KOS'es me i wait for him to damage me before i start shooting back, you can't really claim self defence if you're the one dispensing the first bomb tbh

you can argue that letting him shoot you first is pretty much letting him kill you, but doing it that way is a lot easier because if you can prove that he shot you first you're not gonna get banned for shooting detectives like you currently are

He had a shotgun if I let him shoot first I would've died

On a side note why does this server use British dates? I was banned 3/26/17 and it said I would be unbanned on 4/23/17

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by Banned. - 03-29-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by BrickOnAStick - 03-29-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by Scoovie - 03-29-2017, 08:23 PM