Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saltychapdaddy for Trusted
i played a little bit with you yesterday and i have to say you are not staff material right now you need to tone down alot ill be honest you seem closer to being banned then you are to being staff -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 staff need to lighten up a bit and not take the staffing role as seriously as the majority as them do. I believe you would make a good staff and enforce the rules accordingly.
I do appreciate your dedication to the server, however at this time I will have to deny this application.

I do agree that a staff member needs to be chill and level-headed, however there are times where you do cross the line into just rule-breaking, which doesn't show well when staff are meant to be examples to follow. That being said, I do believe if you are serious about becoming staff, then taking the advice given in this thread and using it to improve will make your next application an easy one to accept. 

You may reapply starting 7/22/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]