Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
Here's my take on this.

Nuru love ya but on pauling's side its not actually incorrect what she did. Without proper video evidence we won't know what actually happened with what was said and whether each gag was appropriate. Now with Minotaur, him going in and suddenly muting and gagging just because he predicts that these trolls will escalate the situation eventually, yes anyone can see where this was going, but the topic of the matter changed once Minotaur decided to do what he did. It did stir the pot worst and still furthers the topic of "Donors aren't Staff" Minotaur in no way handled this properly at all and jumped at their necks for saying something as trivial as "fuck you." Any other comment after that warrants their mute. It is the fact that it was tame when the initial gag happened, but a ping to staff needed to happen after the donor and trolls in question were duking it out. In these messages I didn't seem to see this "copped attitude" that nuru mentions in her original post. I just see the same warnings staff would give to trolls like this. Unless the person who was muted randomly by minotaur at the start was saying inappropriate stuff in the team chat (if so evidence pls), then that was handled poorly. You can't just gag/mute someone cause you know they will start stuff regardless if they will or not. Record it, follow the proper procedure if it happens, don't go all loose canon and gag/mute because your gut tells you someone's gonna troll.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact i even have to make this is frustrating. - by Abdel - 06-15-2020, 07:01 PM