Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
I've suggested this before, and it's a farfetched implementation, but I would enjoy a community-wide log or infraction counter of sort. While I don't play TTT that much, I hear about all of this mess happening on TTT, the Discord, the forums, and even Prophunt, but that's about it; word of mouth. I don't know if I'm just nosy, but I get very frustrated when I see people breaking rules or hear about people breaking rules, but it seems like absolutely nothing happens to them (a good example would be the recent discord problems, where people were supposedly getting warned or punished, but not even the person being warned knew they were warned). I would personally be a lot more reassured if I could actually see what was happening, and it wouldn't seem like staff were doing nothing as much to someone looking in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by RussEfarmer - 06-17-2020, 05:30 PM