Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
(06-17-2020, 05:37 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 05:30 PM)dong Wrote: To play a video game. Regular players need to understand we aren't here to punish you unless you're breaking the rules, and some staff need to learn to be more consistent.
I believe dong hit it right on the head as to what one of the main issues is.  We as staff do need to be more consistent in punishment and what we do/don't allow, unfortunately, that is hard when it comes to staff discretion, a good example would be how each staff has a slightly different idea of what constitutes mic spam.  The length/content is what makes this grey area hard.  Also, there can be the issue where we give regulars or donors the benefit of the doubt, where we might not give that to regular players and personally I think we need to treat everyone the same.
I honestly can see and understand this. Everyone should indeed be treated the same on the server in regards to taking people’s word. I also think that if all staff had the same idea on what mic spam is and what punishments should be given it would make things a lot easier most likely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-17-2020, 05:46 PM