Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
I'm going to follow the format to make things easier for everyone

1. What can staff do better? I've said this a million times, be consistent. Some players go unpunished for trolling because they are friends with the staff that are on whereas guests that do the same exact thing are instantly warned and punished. I'm not saying to be nazi mods or anything but at least treat everyone as equals, even if they are your friends.

2. What can the playerbase do better? Idk maybe stop being assholes and nihilistic about everything. If you dont like something dont be afraid to speak up, but dont complain constantly about personal issues you have either.

3. What can I as Admin do better? I dont exactly have any say in this but in my experience as admin it helps to be more transparent and treat yourself as a glorified mod, as in dint be afraid of backlash you get from following protocol. I personally think you're doing a fantastic job nicol and I hope you get some well needed assistance as being a one man show is not fun in this community, trust me.
4. What can you as a player or staff member do? Probably play again, I dont know. I've been so put off by attempting to play anymore because this place is not super welcoming, especially when you have a past here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by Foxka oops - 06-17-2020, 05:47 PM