Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
Show Content

We do have a guideline system that tends to cover most situations here. Consistency is something I've been trying to work on as my time and Staff are aware. I do agree with your above points and it is something that needs to be worked on.

Show Content

I did not write this thread with intention as it being a magical fix-all for community issues. I made it because I enjoy being open about issues I see and I wanted a single place for discussion like this to take place. A lot of the problem-players have gotten punished and banned, although I know it isn't always something that can be seen. I understand the frustration when it feels like nothing is being done but I don't want you to feel alone. I promise we as staff have been trying our hardest but we're not omnipotent. We make mistakes just like any other player and while evidence is being gathered, it's not the easiest to come by. I appreciate the time you took to respond to the thread Milkman thank you.

As for voice battery, it has been discussed plenty of times (you can look through the suggestions portion of the forums to confirm this) and the general consensus with staff and nonstaff is that it would be worse for the server. I won't bring up every pro and con, however the community was largely against a voice battery. Not to say it cannot be discussed again however. 

I have yet to see too many issues with spam rules being ignored, and I do tend to stop spam of any kind when it takes place.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 06-17-2020, 05:59 PM