Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
(06-17-2020, 07:18 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'd personally like more staff to take potential staff members under their wing. We need more trusted and it would help a lot if current staff would train them up.
I have personally tried my best to do that. The old sponsorship system was supposed to serve as that and I think we should bring it back here soon. 

The way I see it is the person you train you should teach them as if they were your successor. That's what Matt did to me at least, took me under his wing and trained me the best he could. After I got T-Mod the first time I trained quite a few different people, but since my return Jack has been the one I've invested the most into. Shoot I even helped you before you got staff and told you how you should change for the better.

Overall though I do 100% agree with you in that sense once we are all more consistent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by ding - 06-17-2020, 08:49 PM