Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
(06-18-2020, 11:08 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: For the most part I do agree. While recently there has not been large cases of favoritism or inconsistency, it has happened. None of which ever feels malicious or even purposeful by our staff members but I've talked to them nonetheless. If anything I feel like inconsistency and favoritism have gone quite down these past few months as I've been encouraging staff to look for signs of it. 

I, and hopefully all other staff members, will take the time to realize any favoritism or inconsistency with how we staff. Mistakes happen of course but hopefully staff, and nonestaff, who read this will take something away from it.
There was an entire situation where I almost fractured the community because a blatant troll was getting away with trolling because of friendships within the past 6 months.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by Saitama - 06-18-2020, 03:26 PM