Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Perspective on Permanent Bans
To understand actual levels of malicious behavior you have to have repeat offenses, you'll get that dumbass that gets on with the mind set "well this isen't my main server so im going to mass rdm for fun" He does it, and gets perma-banned, a few months later, or years, he comes back, completely different mindset, but is perma-banned, and is strayed away.

Then you have the person with the actual malicious mindset "I'm here to cause problems, I'm going to try to wiggle thru loopholes and cracks and be a constant assfuck because thats the type of person I am"

Those are the ones you want to permaban.

That's why the only thing that should be reserved for permaban is hacking/ghosting/severe harassment, those are pure defintions of pure malicious mindsets/behaviors.

Everything else is either "im upset today so these fucks are gunna feel my wraith for a round or two" or honest mistakes.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]

Messages In This Thread
A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by RussEfarmer - 06-17-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by Ernest - 06-17-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 09:10 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 10:32 PM