Unban Stiffler srs this time
Ingame Name: Stiffler's Mom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172738985

Who Banned You: Noire

Reason For Ban: Being the propkill king. I propkilled three people as a late night meme. 

Length of Ban: Permanent

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1573787389

Reason for Admins to Unban: Honestly, my ban went from 0 to 100 instantly. My first ban was an absolute meme ban and has no connection to a second ban warranting a permanent removal from the server. I've been banned for almost five months now when people have been punished way less for consecutive offenses. I've made previous attempts to involve myself in the community by attempting to fix models with poor hitboxes, suggest maps, and other small meme ideas to help the community because this server is one of the most popular semi-vanilla servers around that is the polar opposite of Moat - and enjoyable. 
Also, I keep seeing the same label of "troll" being thrown around consistently to describe people who don't play the game as strict and per the rules as possible. Do I fuck around? Absolutely. Do I actively try to ruin the experiences of every player consistently? Absolutely not. I'm going to avoid comparing my punishment to that of others, but it's extremely apparent how I've gotten the short end of the stick when compared to other players. I'm not going to kiss ass and say I will never break a rule ever again because I'm sure as hell guaranteed to mess around with friends - which is the reason why people still enjoy Garry's Mod. 

I've spent a few hours of my time in an attempt to help the server and I understand that it doesn't make me immune to consequences; however, what I think it does show is that I'm not actively out to tear down the experience of others like I've been painted in my previous meme thread. I've served what I think is a fair punishment and I'd like to join the community and my estrogen filled friends again
IMO, if Crab was unbanned Stiffler should've been unbanned too. As said in the OP, he doesn't actively seek out people having fun and try to ruin it, and I truly don't believe a lot of the "trolls" on TTT do that either.
+1 honestly i think he is being sincere and he's fun to play with, so i think he should get a second chance
I feel like he should be unbanned because it has been plenty of time for a 3 kill spree. Also I think he has improved in character from his last unban request. +1 for the fact that I feel you have changed to being a better person and this unban request feels sincere
I’ve never had a problem with Stiffler from when I played with him. He’s a pretty stand up guy, seems like he just wants to have fun. I can respect it.
+1
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(06-17-2020, 09:29 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: IMO, if Crab was unbanned Stiffler should've been unbanned too. As said in the OP, he doesn't actively seek out people having fun and try to ruin it, and I truly don't believe a lot of the "trolls" on TTT do that either.

Literally this. Crab got unbanned after a DDOS Threat (obvious joke). Crab is my homie, but it made little to no sense why he was unbanned, and Stiffler was not. If it was based off their little to no effort made on their appeals, then both of them should of been denied imo.

Obviously this was during a time where using props were becoming a norm, and we really didn't have a discussion about it till a few months back. Now that it has been addressed, I'm thinking the least we can do is have a reduction or even an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
b0mp
You unban request has been accepted. You have been unbanned
[Image: b_560x95.png]