Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTmod
I'm curious about something with DTmod. If I have paid for Donor rank and bought shop points, would I still need to pay the full $40 for DTmod or would I be able to split the difference with what I have already paid?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Still gotta pay for it in full.
Dinksters gonna dink.
[Image: jew_basic.jpg]
On a sidenote not all DTmods are actually Donor Tmods, that's just the generic rank coded in for all Tmods
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
PSA: DTMod is the "Test Mod" group. As in, the group in ULX for the displayed rank of "Trial Mod" is called "dtmod". If you're promoted to T-Mod, you're put in the "dtmod" group.

There is zero backend distinction between those who donated for TMod and those who were promoted to it.
but do we gotta pay more
(03-30-2017, 12:35 AM)Foxka Wrote: but do we gotta pay more

Yes. Those items are priced differently and you can't "consolidate" your purchases as you've received those goods already.
I might bug dink to make 2 different tmod groups, one for dtmod and one for tmod. Only difference would be that dtmod cannot do ULX map, which when not properly used can break the server and even change the gamemode, requiring either a mod that is lucky and has a tf2 map or some shit to go on and change the map and gamemode, which even that can fail requiring a server reset.

Now thinking about it I think it should be restricted to mod+ like it is on TTT, but ehh.
(03-30-2017, 12:35 AM)Foxka Wrote: but do we gotta pay more

If you buy donor you still have to pay the same price for DTmod, Lord Dankleburg has to buy those dank CS:GO skins and pay to travel to see his lady from across 'Murica.
I am unsure if I posted it or not and someone deleted my post...

Anyways, some people didn't have to pay in full because they were donors. They asked the higher up to see if they can get permission to, but that was like months back, so I don't know if they're still doing it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.