Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
After reviewing the Video recorded it looks like the main violation is Exploiting the Map. 

IAW DR Rules the punishments go as follows:

3. Do not ghost, exploit, hack, or otherwise avoid the game's intended limits
Ghosting includes sharing information with someone would not otherwise know it, including staff. Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay. Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team.  Teaming is allowing friends to get through traps freely.

Exploiting Maps Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Warning
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban <----- 
- 4th Offence: 1+ Week Ban

I was trying to figure out how you might be Tping players as this command [Image: unknown.png] was popping up shorty after you mentioning you had Tp'd someone. When a staff member Tp's someone it usually says "The Triangle teleported [player name]". This is where the commands confusion came from as it is possible that Titan had Tp'd the player and the console wasn't registering it as him for some reason. It being delayed or whatever it may have been. 

So the command exploit was a bad call on my part, the coincidences/timing of this was crazy. I apologize for the false accusation, as I realize that I do not have the proof to support the claim. 

Ultimately after looking over the video your main violation was map exploiting which is a 1 day ban. I am in favor of a reduction to a 1 day ban for exploiting. I highly suggest not exploiting again. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms) - by The Triangle - 06-23-2020, 10:15 PM