Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
+1 on the unban, from my video it was mistaken identity for the exploit.  Flytrap is right, it was A E L O U that I have video for the exploiting.

Thought I linked the Video in my last response. https://youtu.be/y8rXq7pOCp0?t=1081

There's you talking about getting Tp'd/Telporting someone places and you claiming being able to ban people was all I heard from the video, but the segment I though was you out of the map again was actually A E L O U. 
Looking back at the video it was obvious that you were trolling with the other two about commands, in the moment I personally was still trying to figure out the Teleporting thing which gave me tunnel vision of what was going on. 
There was a lot going on with the other two and the map vote things along with the name changes to 32 characters.

I am not trying to cover up my mistake, I acknowledge that I made a mistake with this situation. 
I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part. 

Titan may have other footage.

[Image: unknown.png?width=975&height=478]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms) - by The Triangle - 06-24-2020, 12:27 AM