Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
(06-24-2020, 12:44 AM)Ethan Wrote: @21:07 in the video "I have access to ban. I don't think I should have it"

I mean are you really this surprised you got banned? You trolled them for at least 10 minutes about having access to commands you shouldn't have.
yes i am surprised Ethan they implied i had access to a bunch of stuff and abused multiple commands if they actually spectated people saying they were getting teleported which they could of done they would of saw nobody got tped and common sense donors dont have teleport perms so the person is prob not teleporting people. they didnt look into anything only went off verbal. As well i was constantly moving they were watching me and failed to notice everyone saying they were getting tped while i was alive and mid bhop making it impossible for me to of tped them below and bhop at same time. 

EASTER EGG AT 18:20 IN VID

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms) - by | PenisFlyTrap | - 06-24-2020, 12:47 AM