Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jaerixon's Trusted Application Part 2 - The Sequel
Personally it's gotta be a no from me.  While you do seem to help staff and other stuff, I have noticed a worrying incident of you joining other players in harassing a certain member of the community, with the most recent time being about 30 minutes prior to this.  As staff that is something you should not even be close to doing and raises serious questions as to what else you would join in on because it seems like the "cool" thing to do at the moment.  I think that you know what I am talking about and if you want to apply for staff again, if this is denied, that is something you direly need to work on.

I would encourage all the other staff who responded to this application to revisit their posts on this app taking this new information into mind and reconsider their opinions accordingly.

Overall, probably the biggest -1 I can give because this is something inexcusable for someone who is applying for staff to be doing

Update: after taking to the player concerned you two seem to have worked it out and he has accepted your apology.   I haven't played with you a lot, but it does take a lot of self awareness and maturity to acknowledge when you're wrong and apologize for you mistakes, so overall I'm going to change this to a +1 with the reminder to you to be mindful of how you act towards other players on the server.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaerixon's Trusted Application Part 2 - The Sequel - by Ckg - 06-28-2020, 08:43 PM