Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolutions Application
(06-27-2020, 10:23 PM)The Triangle Wrote: -1

I have been on you with you several times in which you've antagonized/provoked trolls while on server. 

At this time I highly suggest you spend more time on forums and in the discord.

In the discord by pinging the On call staff when issues arise so that we as staff can respond to situations when not on server. Along with conversing with members of the community, so that they become more familiar with you. 

On the forums by creating Ban request with sufficient evidence and getting familiar with the forums as a whole. 

If you don't already have recording software I suggest getting some, there's a lot out there that is free and easy to use. Personally the programs I use are OBS and Xbox Game Bar. 

I am only opposed to you obtaining staff at this time because I feel like you need to get a bit more involved in the community along with work on a few things yourself. Primarily learning how not to jump on board with trolls and instead learning how to diffuse the situation. 

I hope you continue to progress within the community in a positive direction. 

See you on the Pathways of Death.
If you are referring to the time the guy with the mod menu was on then you must be mistaking me for 7DaBetter, I was constantly telling people to stop giving him attention and even recorded the guy DDoSing the server. I tried to make a ban request on the forums but took it down as I messed up loading the attachment.

Messages In This Thread
Evolutions Application - by Poopnickle6 - 06-27-2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Evolutions Application - by Poopnickle6 - 06-27-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Evolutions Application - by The Triangle - 06-27-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Evolutions Application - by Poopnickle6 - 06-27-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Evolutions Application - by Ēmęřăķ - 06-30-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: Evolutions Application - by Ēmęřăķ - 07-18-2020, 11:36 AM