Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving up
I'm not going to put a number/vote to your application.

You should know that DR Tmod is basically the same as DR Trusted, which basically means if you can't control the situation as a Trusted then you'll do no better as a Tmod. 

From several regular players I have heard them complain about you being quick to punish or trying to strong arm them. Usually these sorts of accusations I just ignore because people have their own perspectives of others, however it's hard to ignore when this same thing is brought up on a separate server as well. On both PH and DR I have heard this complaint about you. It gained a little credibility with me after this.

My simple solution for you is when on PH just play the game and notify PH people about their area and what's going on IF something comes up. You do not have to police people there, just play the game. 

Now onto DR because this app is about DR, remember it's easy to diffuse a situation if you WARN the person FIRST then if they continue you can deal out punishment. I can understand with people blasting music over the microphone it may be difficult but that's why there's binds you can hit so even if they claim to not have heard you there was still a warning given. Covers your back and shows fairness. 

Do I think you'll do well as a Tmod on DR, I honestly don't know. 

Do I think you've done alright as a Trusted? Yes

Do I think you could use more time as Trusted? Yes 

Again, I am not putting a number to this. 

Good luck Zack

Messages In This Thread
Moving up - by §4Zack - 06-30-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Moving up - by The Triangle - 06-30-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Moving up - by Ēmęřăķ - 06-30-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Moving up - by Happy Mirror - 07-01-2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Moving up - by Deer-ly - 07-04-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Moving up - by §4Zack - 07-04-2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Moving up - by Izuna - 07-06-2020, 06:44 PM