Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caspers rap
(This rap may contain inappropriate language, all uses of "illegal" words are meant as lyrical enhancers and nothing more. This rap was asked for by ttt @casper )

(Verse 1)
Yo, the friendly ghost but more like the demonic host, leaving this niggas burnt, same way I like my toast. Shooting down so many fuckers call it holicostin, throwing people off bridges like they tea in Boston, got shit crate luck, game just doesn't give a fuck, drop a mil to get my fill, this shit an arm and a leg is what its costin. Change my flow and off we go, sipping on green tea, while you bitches simp on me, can only be friendly with this ghost if your willing to blow, rhymes so cold I leave you chilly like frozone, these niggas potatoes with their extra chromosome, oh no, welcome to the spooky zone.
(Hook)
We rockin this dead life, like my uncles fatso, stinky and stretch, only thing bring you here with the bullet in the head you bout to catch.
(Hook)
We rockin this dead life, like my uncles fatso, stinky and stretch, only thing bring you here with the bullet in the head you bout to catch.
(Verse 2)
Boo! Mother fucker whatcha know about undead life? I know you cant breath right, could it be the steel knife I jammed in your wind pipe? Gun to the temple, shit is just too simple, take over your body and make you polish yourself off, make you walk into the light at then end of the tunnel like a moth, bitches I roll with all goth with big titties, dead since the 30s but you be dead in your 20s from guzzling down glizzies, mowing down your crew with 50s, caliber, make you melt yourself down like a cocooned Caterpillar. Verse is over and I'm done, signing off Casper the ghost, I've had my fun.
(Hook)

Feel free to add bars or lines as you see fit, community rap it up.
woah the n word
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
you gotta add a type-beat to go along with it that way I can really feel it
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(07-08-2020, 09:38 PM)Noire Wrote: you gotta add a type-beat to go along with it that way I can really feel it
agreed, we need an actual rap for it.
If it ain't frat rap, I don't wanna hear it
(07-08-2020, 09:47 PM)casper Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 09:38 PM)Noire Wrote: you gotta add a type-beat to go along with it that way I can really feel it
agreed, we need an actual rap for it.
I can get a beat and play around with audacity but if course itll take time and I have I'll shit coming up but I can get it done.
dinks ttt tatted across my chest