Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness)
(07-07-2020, 11:13 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Reckfuls death should not be used to raise suicide awareness it should wake everyone else up that bullying and shitting on someone day after day will eventually (or quickly) wear them down to the point of taking thier own lives. Stop being assholes, be compassionate.

I also think constantly pointing out a suicide hotline existing is not going to want to make me or most other people want to call a phone number, just stop being evil people
His depression was based off of things that happened in his early childhood, which is the major catalyst. That's where the awareness comes in. He was battling demons his entire life. I watched the dude for 8+ years and saw it everytime.. The bullying was not helpful either, but that wasn't the only reason. I also used the phone number as a point of reference and even said to just talk to those who you're comfortable with. 

People are assholes, that won't change, who you associate yourself with can though. That's where you'll find the positives in life, happiness is found within though.

EDIT: I obviously didn't truly know him, but those who were fans and cared knew that he was battling depression and had those awful experiences. That's why I said this should raise awareness, but you're right some people suck and this world can be a cruel place.

Messages In This Thread
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by ding - 07-07-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by ding - 07-07-2020, 11:17 AM