Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness)
(07-07-2020, 11:13 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Reckfuls death should not be used to raise suicide awareness it should wake everyone else up that bullying and shitting on someone day after day will eventually (or quickly) wear them down to the point of taking thier own lives. Stop being assholes, be compassionate.

Sorry to say, but the people that your message is intended to reach (i.e. the people bullying others) don't care. Humans are godawful when it comes to understanding and being considerate of other people's feelings. As long as THEY feel good, why care about what anybody else feels?

I'm not defending this behavior whatsoever, but it's pointless to make that argument because it's not going to help anybody. What WILL help is preventing more people from taking their lives. What happened with Reckful is shitty and I don't wish that on anybody, but you can't change what happened, you can only take action to prevent the same thing happening again.

Messages In This Thread
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by ding - 07-07-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by ding - 07-07-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by Laced Xanax - 07-07-2020, 11:24 AM