Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff being friends with players.
It is interesting to see staff constantly be friends with players and ignore their RDM's constantly. I've asked the staff member multiple times about why he isn't slaying his friends and he has some lame excuse each time that doesn't make it right to not slay him. Glad to know the staff is doing an excellent job at maintaining the server ?
Any evidence to support your claim?
(08-30-2020, 01:27 AM)dong Wrote: Any evidence to support your claim?
No proof, he just keeps calling false koses on me because he's mad at me and I keep killing him due to that being kosable. He even tried kosing me whenever I was literally dead one round, just a bitching and moaning thread.
You kept repeating a false KOSed from a confirmed Traitor. (I'd have killed you for the same reason) Then, ignored the staff's reasoning and proceed to constantly complain/held a grudge.

I'm sorry you had a terrible experience tonight. I know you're a good guy, and it's fun playing with you. I hope this altercation doesn't ruin your experience here.

Just remember tomorrow is a new day, lets leave yesterday drama in the past.

Cya = )
There's a section for this: CLICK HERE
(08-30-2020, 01:55 AM)fanta Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 01:27 AM)dong Wrote: Any evidence to support your claim?
No proof, he just keeps calling false koses on me because he's mad at me and I keep killing him due to that being kosable. He even tried kosing me whenever I was literally dead one round, just a bitching and moaning thread.
"no proof" 

Then unless someone else brings proof, or you happen to have it, there's no point to keeping this thread
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Staff allowed to have friends too. They ain't robots, you know?
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Ok thread turning shitposty so I close cool beans

Make an abuse thread if you want but a thread to attack staff with baseless claims is dumb
[Image: b_560x95.png]