Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
My former guildies in WoW started calling me Burb and it stuck. That's the short answer.
Well you see, my name is Rand, so it's a devilishly clever nickname once you get the joke.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
uhhh I got my name from a Katy Perry song with Snoop Dogg called California Girls.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
My name is Benjamin. One time a college prof misspelled my name to have 2 m's (Benjammin) and read it as "Ben-Jammin". I use the moniker "Jammin" thus for any gameplay.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
My mother made an email account for me about 10 years ago, with the username RussEfarmer. Used it ever since.
Mine was a randomly generated Runescape name back in like 2006 It used to be Fx280 but now its just Fx
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Well.. I am a fan of the late actor and comedian, Chris Farley.
Been using some variation for about a decade now, but back in the early call of duty days I was itching for a gamer tag change on Xbox, and the band I was into at the time (and still am to be honest, they're pretty fucking rad) is a metal band called August Burn Red. I was also in a clan/community at the time, so my gamer tag became "DHGxRedAugustx" (yes it's cringe but I was like 14-15). I ended up leaving that clan and joining another for a short time, so I became "August Of Chaos" when I joined them.

And that's about it really, the name kind of stuck from there. Even to this day I still use AugustOfChaos somewhere. I tried to change it a few years ago, but I'm kind of stuck with it now.
It's a good question .I have no idea how I came up with that name.
I am norm
I honestly have no idea. Actor BillyBob Thorton probably randomly popped into my head when I was making my steam account.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]