Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p
+1 is a good boy when not hacking :^)
sorry but Im going to have to give this a - 1
u have a long history of hacking and i would hate to see scum like u on the mod team.

thankyou
plus uno
I'll give you this +1 if you stop hacking ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

But seriously, +1
(03-31-2017, 05:23 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 02:24 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: If this Odd Fellow doesnt get T mod Im just gunna buy it for him +1

woah now they'll deny it for sure because they want you to give them money dad.

Speaking of which: Hey Nuggies, where's that like $40 drunk you said you'd donate once you got your nect paycheck? :D
+1 for my bby
Fozzy is actually the first memorable experience I had on this server. As well the reason why I actually started taking this server seriously. We've been through salt, laughs, 1 on 1's, and at eachothers sides as T's. Though I am still convinced The Fozz aim bots xD. I feel he would make a great mod and great decisions while handling reports and ban requests. Never fails to answer my questions, never causes serious problems. +1 +1 +1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I have to give this a +1. Fozzy is a great player who in my opinion, is very fair in how he handles reports, no matter what I might say at the time otherwise.
* Great person
* Knows what hes doing
* Good staff

+1
+1
[Image: original.gif]
Promote him pls. He has hacks and they are good hacks.