Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicks for Trusted 2020
Nicks would be a great addition, especially with the limited staff and how active Nicks currently is. Nicks has always enforced the rules to the extent that she's able to and makes sure to call on staff when needed. I wish Nicks the best of luck and would love to give some helpful tips in the following sentences.

First tip, binds are very useful to alert people of what they are doing wrong. An example would be by having a bind that says, "Please don't mic/chat spam!" This gives people a warning and context for what rules they may be breaking.

Second tip, always refer to the MOTD/ server rules. The punishments and, more importantly, rules are posted there for yours and everyone else's information. Be careful not to extend the boundaries of these guidelines as the severity of abusing staff commands and abilities not only compromises your own ranking, but also how often people are active. If people are getting kicked/ banned for breaking different rules it can feel like stepping on pins and needles in a server which people go to for fun. Having everyone informed is key to keeping the server an enjoyable environment.

Third tip, calm down and call on others if the situation gets out of hand. Other staff members can be your support if nobody is around for you, but first it is important to stay calm. You can't let others see your frustration or anger as that is typically the response they are wanting. If you are ever confused about what to do in a situation, then I'm sure that other staff would be more than willing to help you out. Other staff want to help and mitigate the server just as much as you will, call on them and they will help. Stay cool and you will feel cool.

I hope these tips were helpful to you. I wish you the best and will support you the best I can. My best hope is that the owner knows this great community that's been created and appreciates the hard working staff that is there. Don't overwork yourself, that goes for other staff as well. Have fun, be you, and stay frosty. Best regards

The Whale
Your average gamer

Messages In This Thread
Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by nicks - 07-16-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by xbdm - 07-16-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by §4Zack - 07-16-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by Deer-ly - 07-16-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by Penguinslayer4 - 07-17-2020, 08:20 AM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by Socks - 07-17-2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by daisy - 07-18-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by Wilson6783 (Whaleson) - 07-18-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Nicks for Trusted 2020 - by §4Zack - 07-21-2020, 07:13 AM