Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coots: Haha, Racism is funny
Offender's Name: Coots

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:218756910)

Potential Witnesses: squid, thunder

Reason to Ban: Extreme racism. Was saying things like "blacks dont have rights" but I couldn't get that part on video. I did get him spamming the chat with the n word before he was ultimately kicked though.

Proof: https://youtu.be/ugwgM7cR5JM
2 staff on that can verify the part you missed, but otherwise, theres not enough to ban if we wanna go by the book.
hes been struck with warnings already though, so if he pops up again to continue we can deal with it.

ill retract my statement, after the brief reminder of our guidelines im gonna go ahead and ban for a day.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I can confirm the "blacks shouldn't have rights" part. I gagged and warned him for that. He then said the n word in chat, which got him muted and warned by Thunder. He said something else in dead chat that I didn't hear but Thunder kicked him for it. Thunder should've warned him for a 3rd time and let the system auto kick him, but I went in and manually warned him for a 3rd time.

A constant racism ban is warranted if a mod thinks there's enough.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
For now, just a day ban for the racism. If they come back and it continues the punishment will escalate.