Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation of this Old PH staff member (and DR)
As per the title, I am resigning from both Prop Hunt and Deathrun. This has been something I've been thinking for a while now. To be blunt, I have no motivation to play gmod (don't even have it installed anymore). Having to work 10-11 hour days. and wanting to spend time with my Friends on Final Fantasy xiv, with High-end raiding with them. (Aka FFxiv absorbed me once again like it did last time I RIP'd). But this time, I feel like it'll be best for me to resign and to come back whenever I get motivated to play the game again because even now, on the Rare times I get on prop hunt, I feel like that I'm barely contributing to the staff team, and two there is already a lot of new people that I don't know and when I get back there will be a lot more. The same reason can be sorta said about DR. Don't have much else to say so, for now, Cya around till then.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]

Messages In This Thread
Resignation of this Old PH staff member (and DR) - by Alora - 07-18-2020, 05:12 PM