Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grammi for Trusted!
Ingame Name: Grammi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81558182

Time Played: 114 Hours

When First Joined: April 22, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  EDT, I tend to be on later in day/very early (8:00 PM - 3:30 AM)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community:  I can deal with minges, reports, and helping newer players at times other staff may not be on.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleburg's is the only community server in any game that I feel very invested in.  Part of this is because it felt like the community was accepting of me despite being very young.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not.

How did you find us?:  Looking through TTT servers and seeing Dinkleburg's with a high player count and ranking.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, I have.

Other: This servers great and I just want to contribute to it in a meaningful way.
At What even is this emoji, its just an @ symbol but in a emoji form, what is the point of it, there is none thats the real answer, it sucks and it should be removed from the site immediately.  At
How long have you been back, I only see activity for the time you were on the day of this posting. If thats so then you need to have at least a month of consistent activity before applying for staff.
Yeah, so because this is your first post, I'm going to assume that you haven't been active in the forums enough to qualify for staff, which is strange considering how you've been on the forums since February.

I'm gonna (-1) this just because of a lack of community time.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I think you should have waited to get consistent activity within the community before applying, I have not even heard of you in discord either so try being a little more active and I'm sure you'll see trusted right around the corner
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
good kid, just needs to put in the time
ngl I haven't seen you on in foreeeeever so I have absolutely no input besides it seems as though you need a bit more time on the server and in the community before you get a staffing position, for example:
[Image: 10d888ec9cc891f7463f4ee0a3674051.png]
You've got little to no forum presence or discord presence. Get involved, make ban requests, become more than an old name that some of us that have been around forever recognize.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
-1 one from me. Noire pretty much summed it up. Hit some ban requests up and become more active in the community. If you need help making ban requests let me or another staff member know and we will help you out. Good luck though!
Bumping
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Grammi! It's been awhile since I saw you on the server. I'd say give a few more weeks, get more activity in (In-Game & out of game), and get friendly with everyone again. ;)
-1 from me, sorry! But, I hope too see you around more!
Your application has been denied. I believe you've gotten great feedback here and as long as you apply it and keep activity up there should be no issue with you attaining trusted!

You may reapply starting 8/24/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]