Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green?
(07-25-2020, 09:32 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: The last comment on this is three days old so I am going to go ahead and bump this. Any advice is more than welcome.

I know you don’t like me much, but you should join Jackbox sessions when they happen. Whether or not you join as a player or audience, I’m sure it’s a great way for you to become more active with Dinks players outside of TTT.
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
Your application has been denied. Just take into account some things to improve on that were mentioned in the comments on your app. Overall you've done very well, but just take a little more time as Test Mod and then next time you should be more than ready for Moderator. Don't let this discourage you though, you're always more than welcome to ask Nicol, myself, or any other staff member about any questions you may have. You may reapply 8/18/20